Darryl W. Pruett
Attorney Darryl W. Pruett has over 25 years of admirable legal experience. Since obtaining his law degree in 1992, he has helped countless clients resolve their problems efficiently, thoroughly, and with the utmost tact.
Mr. Pruett joined The Weichert Law Firm in 2010 as an attorney with a proven record of success. An experienced litigator and transactional attorney, he has concentrated on real estate and construction law since 1997. He previously served as a partner in a multi-city firm and spent years as of counsel to the Law Office of Xavier G. Medina, P.C., while continuing a solo practice in Austin, Texas.
As of now, Mr. Pruett primarily serves clients in cases pertaining to commercial and residential real estate litigation, disputes arising from property transactions, construction defects, homeowners’ associations and condominium regimes, and general commercial litigation, including, but not limited to, breach of contract, fraudulent transfer, and other commercial disputes.
- Bachelor of Arts, the University of Texas at Austin
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, University of Texas School of Law — 1992
- Phi Beta Kappa Member
- Texas State Bar Association — Member, 1992 – Present
Memberships & Affiliations
- Director, Legend Oaks Homeowners Association 2, Inc.
- HOA representative to the Oak Hill Association of Neighborhoods (OHAN)
- Director, OHAN
- Vice-President, OHAN
- President, OHAN
- Associate member, Central Texas Chapter of Certified Commercial Investment Members (CCIM), the preeminent nationwide organization for commercial real estate brokers